Video-urile zilei
Alegerea editorilor
Numărul de victorii
în Batalia săptămânii
Punctajul total pentru 20
cele mai bune lucrări video
din ultimii doi ani
La portofoliu
Lucrezi singur sau ai o echipă? Spune-ne despre tine și studioul tău.
Sometimes I work alone and in others weddings I work with several videographers of my team. It is depending of each wedding. I work in Elena CH Photo & Video, It is our company and we have a special style in the retouching of the video and also of the photography, showing bright colors and true emotions. That is our motto
De cît timp lucrați ca videograf? Unde lucrezi (birou sau online)?
We have been working for 6 years as professionals but more than ten since we have professional cameras. We have always liked to record videos and take pictures. We work through the internet.
Cum a apărut ideea de a deveni un videograf?
I've always liked movies, it's something incredible. I thought that through weddings I could create my own movie with my own style. That excites me to make something new and better every day.
Care este partea ta preferată a muncii?În plus faţă de video, ce alte domenii de afaceri dezvoltati?
I really love all the parts of my work. Since I know our boyfriends until I give them the final work. I like the filming and capture the emotions of the wedding day, I like to edit the wedding in postproduction, I like everything. Apart from video, we also do wedding photographs, having the same style, we do a very complete reportage.
Ce parere aveti daca WEVA aduna cei mai buni colegi, ne va inbunatati munca si va ajuta videografia?
I think it helps a lot to improve each videographer. In Weva you can see the work of each of the best videographers from every part of the world. Everyone has something good about what you can learn.
Ce părere aveţi de rezultatele WEVA Award?
Well, I have not participated yet but the prize is very interesting. I hope to be up to the task and win several Weva Awards soon.
· 331 revizuire ·

Comentarii:

Numai utilizatorii inregistrati pot posta comentarii. Înregistrare sau Intra in contul tau