Videographer Yurii Yarets | Yarets Studio

WEVA interview with wedding videographer Yurii Yarets | Yarets Studio from Lviv, Ukraine

Videos of the day
Editors' choice
Number of winnings
in the Battles of the week
Total score for top 20 videos
for the last two years
Go to portfolio
WEVA interview with wedding videographer Yurii Yarets | Yarets Studio from Lviv, Ukraine, number of photo 1
WEVA interview with wedding videographer Yurii Yarets | Yarets Studio from Lviv, Ukraine, number of photo 2
WEVA interview with wedding videographer Yurii Yarets | Yarets Studio from Lviv, Ukraine, number of photo 3
Do you work alone or you have a team? Tell about yourself and your studio.
Hello. My name is Yurii. I'm co-founder of Yarets Studio. Our studio has a photographer and team of videographers.
Our studio was founded in 2010. We always develop and win new victories at various photo and video contests. We also share the experience of our work and teach others.
For how long do you work as a wedding videographer? Where do you work (office or Internet)?
We work in the videographers market for 9 years. Since we work all over Europe and we often go to the races, I like to work in a home atmosphere in my office. My family is my inspiration!
How there was an idea to become the wedding videographer?
From the very beginning of our activity we started as photographers, but over time I realized that I want not only to capture the emotions of people in the photo, but also to show how emotions, sincere smiles and feelings of people arose and to save them in the footage.
What is your favourite part of work? What other directions of business do you develop except of video filming?
My favorite part of creating a video is shooting the emotional parts of the wedding as well as artistic videography
How you think if WEVA unites all best colleagues, can it make our work better and help videography?
Yes of course :)
What do you think of the results of WEVA Award?
We need to think about the future, not about the past! Do you want to win - make the best! Anyone can criticize! :)
Would you like to tell something to your colleagues?
Love and respect the work of your colleagues !!! Success and development!
·21 views·

Comments:

Only registered users can leave comments. Sign up or Sign in