Number of winnings
in the Battles of the week
Total score for top 20 videos
for the last two years
Přejít na portfolio
WEVA interview se svatebním kameramanem, number of photo 1
WEVA interview se svatebním kameramanem, number of photo 2
WEVA interview se svatebním kameramanem, number of photo 3
Pracuješ sám nebo máš tým? Řekni nám něco o sobě nebo o tvém studiu.
I usually work alone, but I also have assistants and second cameramen when needed. Sometimes especially in church I use an assistant. I also do a lot of corporate videos and event videos as well.
Jak dlouho pracuješ jako svatební kameraman? Kde pracuješ (kancelář nebo doma)?
I have done wedding videos for over 10 years. I don't have my own office or studio, but customers come mainly through internet or recommendations.
Jak jsi se dostal k tomu stát se svatebním kameramanem?
It seemed like a good way to practice videography skills, but then I got hooked. :)
Co je nejoblíbenější část tvojí práce? A jakým směrem se ubíráš mimo natáčení?
I think my favourite part is when after the wedding I sit down to my production computer and start going through the material. I usually transfer to a flow state and my creativity starts to sparkle with ideas how the film should be built. But I like the other parts as well. Maybe paper work associated with being an entrepreneur is not my favourite thing...
Myslíš, že pokud WEVA sjednotí nebo propojí všechny dobré lidi v oboru, může to zlepšit práci kameramanů jako takovou?
It is really great that we have this place where videographers from all around the world can meet, see other's work and share ideas! We have needed a site like this for a long time!
Co si myslíš o výsledcích cen WEVA?
The level of competition is really high. There are SO many great videographers out there with unique styles and creativity. I think it's great that we have this kind of award and it also helps to spread the word about wedding videography and share ideas and success. But of course, in the end, it is the customer satisfaction that is the ultimate award for us.
Chtěl bys něco vzkázat svým kolegům?
Keep up the good work!
·1,140 views·

Komentáře:

Only registered users can leave comments. Sign up nebo Sign in